Experience rich sound while enjoying music, movies, and more with the M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker from Boston Acoustics. Well suited for small rooms, this speaker features a 1-inch Extended Wide Bandwidth dome tweeter and a 5.25-inch cone woofer for accurate, natural sound and dynamic bass. The M25's Lo-Q cabinet is built to reduce vibrations and eliminate unwanted resonances, and its compact size allows you to place the speaker on a bookshelf, wall shelf, table, or speaker stand.
- The Lo-Q cabinet reduces vibrations and eliminates unwanted resonances.
- Very high quality crossover networks featuring low loss film capacitors and low distortion laminated silicon steel core inductors are utilized for greater clarity and minimal coloration.
M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker At a Glance
- 1-inch EWB dome tweeter for greater clarity and less distortion
- 5 ¼ cone woofer for dynamic bass
- Lo-Q cabinet reduces vibrations and eliminates unwanted resonances
- Well suited for small rooms
- Compact size to fit on a shelf, table, or speaker stand
- Five-year limited warranty
Clear, Natural Sound for Music, Movies, and More
- The M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker is equipped with Boston's signature 1-inch Extended Wide Bandwidth (EWB) dome tweeter, which is designed to cover a broad range of frequencies, reduce distortion, and improve clarity in the high registers. Unlike most tweeters, the EWB has a small dimple in the middle and a large radiating surface that extends from the center to the outside perimeter of the diaphragm. This design enables the tweeter to track subtle treble details and reproduce the highest frequencies with ease.
- The speaker also contains a 5 ¼-inch polypropylene cone woofer driver with aluminum shorting ring for dynamic bass and clear, distortion-free sound.
Lo-Q Construction to Limit Vibrations
- The M25 has a cabinet made of Lo-Q, a material consisting of two pieces of medium-density fiberboard joined together with a thick layer of damping adhesive in the middle. This material significantly reduces cabinet vibrations to virtually eliminate unwanted resonances allowing the M25 to create a larger, more vivid soundstage.
- The cabinet also contains heavy-duty absorptive fill and internal braces which have been strategically positioned to maximize the speaker's strength and optimize sound. The M25's black gloss finish and curved side panels with faux leather wrap can complement any decor.
Product and Warranty Information
- This product measures 12.37 by 6.94 by 10.19 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 14.7 pounds. It is recommended for use with a 50- to 200-watt amplifier.
- The M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker is backed by a five-year limited warranty, subject to the full warranty terms and conditions.
What's in the Box
M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker, rubber standoffs, and owner's manual.