- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- DC Autofocus Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9'
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
The EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens from Canon is a telephoto zoom lens ideal for day-to-day use because it is particularly light and compact, especially given its long focal reach. Able to magnify distant subjects, it also compresses the space between subjects within the frame and with a shallow depth of field at its longer lengths, it offers attractive out of focus bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 4.9', even at the telephoto end of its zoom.
- Focal Length 75 - 300mm Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 120 - 480 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/4 - 5.6 Minimum: f/32 - 45
- Camera Mount Type Canon EF
- Format Compatibility 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)
- Angle of View 32° 11' - 8° 15'
- Tilt/Shift None
- Minimum Focus Distance 4.92' (1.5 m)
- Magnification 0.25x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:4
- Elements/Groups 13/9
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Image Stabilization No
- Autofocus Yes
- Tripod Collar No
- Filter Thread Front:58 mm
- Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.8 x 4.8" (7.11 x 12.19 cm)
- Weight 1.06 lb (480 g)